Sunday, October 21, 2018

Witches !

This is day 21 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop..

This is the back of my JJ page. I still have the inside of the front cover page to do
I used a cute Image from Bugaboo
Colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
I used an image from TLC and made a pocket and also used Images from TLC for the journaling cards
I added Puffy stickers to the page





I am entering the Hop here..https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-21-of-31-days-of-halloween-no-rest.html

9 comments:

ike said...

Oh, super cool. I LUV it :-D

Lyneen said...

What sweet group of trick o treaters! Another fun page!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this page with pocket and journaling cards! Your JJ is a brilliant project

valscraftings said...

Your J. Book is looking fabulous with all the Awesome pages!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

You sure know hot to whip up some adorable pages!
It takes me forever to do one measley card. lol

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What a fun collection of images! FaBOOlous!

Vivian Foo said...

Yummy goodies!

Sarah said...

I love pocket pages full of goodies!! I just nabbed myself that very stamp :)

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pocket page with great cards.