Sunday, October 21, 2018

Day 21 Witches at the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

I just finished one inside page of my Junk Journal page I started today
I used an old digi image I have but I dont know where I got it from
I colored her with Prismacolor pencils , Glitter pens and Copic markers
I used extra paper from the page and made a pocket
I fussy cut the Ghosts image and also used another image I folded to make Journaling cards. Both from TLC
I added a 3D sticker from Sticko and Black mesh on the Ghost hat.






I am entering the Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-21-of-31-days-of-halloween-no-rest.html

8 comments:

ike said...

Another faBOOless page and those little ghosts are sooooo cute :-D

Lyneen said...

Sweet witch, love that the ghosts come out the the pocket! Another great page.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love those little ghosts!

valscraftings said...

Love those ghosties on your page!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

You find the most adorable images! This is wonderful.
I love the black mesh on the ghosts' hat.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Another lil cutie pie, she's so darn sweet with her kitty!

Vivian Foo said...

Those ghosties are fun!

Crafting With Jack said...

Another pretty witch and love the ghosts.