Saturday, October 20, 2018

Witches Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween!

Here is the back of my Junk Journal page I started early this morning..
I used a cute little witch from Odd Ball art
I colored her with Prismacolor pencils , Glitter pens and Copic markers.
I made a pocket from paper left over from the page
I cut a coffin tag      and added an old Coffin Nails image to it and some Black and Purple mesh,
 I also made a small Journaling card
I added some 3D stickers from Sticko


I am entering the Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-20-of-31-days-of-halloween-beware.html

7 comments:

Lyneen said...

LOVE the coffin tag. Great emblies for the pocket... Great witch image. Not sure if I would eat what she is cooking... I see eyeballs floating!!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Such a cutie witch, all creepy and perfect!

ike said...

Gorgeous tag page and lovely Tags. Super cool stickers - especially the skull.

Susan Renshaw said...

This is a brilliant project! Love this page!

Becca Yahrling said...

Loving all the elements you used on this
page, Tink. And LOVE the sugar skull!!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous tag page, love the images.

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Come join us for an ATCoins swap over at LeighSBDesigns Fan Group FB page.

Crafting With Jack said...

Such a great set of images.