Thursday, October 11, 2018

31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop day 11


Another page I made for a Halloween Junk Journal
 I used some images that were sent to me and I made a tag and decoupaged the Raven napkin onto it using Mod Podge
The papers are from Recollections
I added a pocket , a Journaling card and the tag
Die cut Witch, Cats and Ghosts







I am entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Day 11 here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-11-of-31-days-of-halloween-truth-is.html?showComment=1539246266641#c8157709452838381107

9 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fab page for your Junk Journal, love the die images! x

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT

ike said...

BOO-tiful :-) I was just looking how to make Junk Journals.... I shall have to come to you for some tuition :-)

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome page, love the dies you used, especially
that gorgeous witch!

Susan Renshaw said...

Another great page for your junk journal!

Lyneen said...

Your junk journal is awesome.... love all your images. I think I need a Halloween journal! TFS!

Crafting With Jack said...

Loving your junk journal, tempted to do one myself :)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool page for your junk journal, love all the elements, so perfectly Halloween!

Monique's art said...

super cool

Vivian Foo said...

Great junk journal.