Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fright Night!

I used another Image from Deborah Muller/ Chubby Mermaid.. Hocus Pocus
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChubbyMermaidArt/?source_id=848770148469936

I made another page for my Junk journal
I colored with Prismacolor pencils , glitter pens and Copic markers
The paper is from Recollections, I mad a pocket and added a shaker card that was sent to me its covered in mesh with spiders inside it.
I also added ribbon, witch shoes and the Fright Night 3D embellishment





I am entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop .. here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-28-of-31-days-of-halloween-plus.html


8 comments:

ike said...

WoW - BOOtiful creation. Love your colours and all the fabulous tags.

valscraftings said...

Fab page, love the image with the kitty on top of the stick....oh those spiders are creepy!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Crafting With Jack said...

Those spiders are so creepy :)

Lyneen said...

Great page, sweet witch image! Love the idea using mesh on the shaker card!

Vivian Foo said...

Love those spiders and webs.

Becca Yahrling said...

So much detail and quite fun.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool, so many fun and faBOOlous elements used!

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and those spiders!