Saturday, October 20, 2018

Day 20 Witches at 31 days of Hlloween

I am finishing the inside of my Junk journal page this is the back of the last page I posted
I used a digi image I bought a long time ago and Im not sure who its from




I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
I made a Pocket from the same paper thatis on the front page
I added a Journaling tag with some mesh
I added a puffy sticker and some stars, a spider and a pumpkin

I will be back with the 3rd side and then the back page
I am entering the hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-20-of-31-days-of-halloween-beware.html

9 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great witch page - quite a pretty witch!

Becca Yahrling said...

She is a beauty!! Awesome page and a great sentiment.

Lyneen said...

What a beautiful witch! Love the sentiment on your page... I am sure I would not want to mess with any witch pretty or not!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

She is a BOOtiful witch, faBOOlus page!

ike said...

Fabulous - she is very BOO-tiful and the little spider is a cutie xx

valscraftings said...

Fab page with a beautiful witch!

Val LeighSBDesigns DT x

valscraftings said...

Tink, come join us for an ATCoins swap over at LeighSBDesigns Fan Group FB page.

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Vivian Foo said...

Awesome make!

Crafting With Jack said...

Brilliant, love the quote.