Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Toil and Trouble!

I made another Journaling card for my Junk Journal
I used  Magical Friends Image from Fairy Tangles Digi Stamp 
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers 
I added some Mesh and a 3D sentiment


I am entering the challenge at SUYP here...https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/10/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-35.html


31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.. Here..

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-16-of-31-days-of-halloween-want.html

8 comments:

Lyneen said...

She is certainly a beautiful witch. I don't think she would cast any bad spells! Great card!!!

ike said...

Wonderful - your card is fabulous and she is so beautiful.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Meow-loween Challenge x
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

valscraftings said...

She's a lovely witch with a fab hat...and cute kitty!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful image and a very pretty card! Love it.

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautifully coloured image.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely witch! Great make!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

BOOtiful journal card, love that design!

Vivian Foo said...

So sweet!