Thursday, October 11, 2018

A little WITCHY!

For this card I used the challenge image from Sasayaki Glitter stamps
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
I added Tim Holtz distressed ink on the edge I also added the sentiment and some puffy stickers


I entered the challenge here at Sasayaki Glitter
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2272660119624213&type=3

I am also entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-11-of-31-days-of-halloween-truth-is.html?showComment=1539246266641#c8157709452838381107

9 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

What a cute image!

valscraftings said...

Fab card, live the image and ghostie...cool background too! x

Val, LeighSBDeigns DT

Lyneen said...

Great card... love the little WITCHY!

Crafting With Jack said...

A very pretty witch

Becca Yahrling said...

She is darling, especially in purple! lol Adorable.

ike said...

Great background and I love the glitter you used behind her :-) x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Little Witchy is the cutest, faBOOlous!

Monique's art said...

adorable

Vivian Foo said...

Great background to go with the cute image.