Thursday, October 18, 2018

Boo!

This is the inside of the Junk Journal page I started this morning
I used images from Bugaboo
I made a pocket and added a Journal card or Book mark whatever I need to use it for..
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
The page paper is from Recollections
I added some 3D stickers ans Purple Glitter ribbon on the tag


I am entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.. Here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-18-of-31-days-of-halloween.html

7 comments:

Lyneen said...

Great journal page, great pocket and tag! Love the image of the girl and how you colored her. She is going BATTY!!!

ike said...

BOO-tiful. I love the pages and especially the cute Bugaboo image. Great background paper too x

Becca Yahrling said...

Wonderful images!! Love her awesome skirt!!
Love that fun bookmark, too.
(And I also want to say thanks so much for
your comments on my flickr acct.!!)

Susan Renshaw said...

Great images - super page!

valscraftings said...

Fab pocket and card for your J Page. x

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular junk j-page, love the images!

Crafting With Jack said...

fabulous pocket and card x