Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Monster Day 17 at 31 Days of Halloween

I used another image from Odd Ball Art  Brides
I colored her with Prismacolor pwncils and Copic markers.
I fussy cut the image and attached it to a picture I was sent, I added the Words


I am entering the Blog Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-17-of-31-days-of-halloween-hallows.html

Also Odd Ball art challenge here...
https://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/2018/10/oddball-challenge-october-2018.html?fbclid=IwAR3h4X8ulXdJDou8kBSd90K7e4MgxVYFLtcSijOjdwPOei6M09GKUSriR0I

11 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fab card Tink....he is a scary monster!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Susan Renshaw said...

Very scary, Tink!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great scary card .

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Mwahahaha, Chucky is so wicked, poor bride LOL! Yay, I'm all caught up with my hopping!

Becca Yahrling said...

Another fabulous make. The girl looks so sweet,
but I think she has blood on her dress and is she
holding a gun?!

Lyneen said...

Chucky is scary, if I were the little bride I would be shaking also!!! Great card!

ike said...

Oh, poor little girl - she doesn't look too happy about that !!! LoL A great make x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Creepy Cool. Love your coloring on Chucky's Bride. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Art Stamps Challenge. AJ DT OASC

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Wow... these makes me goose bumps. Creeeeeepyyyy....
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
Hugs, Tina – DT Leader

Vivian Foo said...

Looks great!

Penny said...

I nearly didnt comment.. I couldnt really look at the card for more than two seconds as Chucky just creeps me out, still to this day.. argh.
thanks for sharing with us in the Oddball Art Challenge
Penny Oddball DT