Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Leighsbdesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop ..Day 1

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html




πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE!

For my card I used the image "Carved Skelly cat"
I  colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens, I used Tim Holtz distressed ink "Barn Door" around the edges, I added the sentiment and some 3D stickers.




                                                                              


10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular card using this fab image, loving the glitter too! Thanks for joining the hop DT Val x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this cat image... have just coloured it up!

My Side of Oz said...

Love him (or her!) soo much! And I bet cat nip is yummy in a kitty's tummy :)

Lyneen said...

Love your Creepy Carved Skelly Cat card! I think Skelly need a good home and a little bit to eat!!! Happy 31 Days of Halloween!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Squeal of delight! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've created with my Carved Skelly Cat, he looks very pleased to be living at your house ;0) Happy Day 1 of 31 Days of Halloween, so happy to have you joining in on the spooktivities!

ionabunny said...

And what a creepy little darling he is too!!! Love it! Hugz

Vivian Foo said...

The red frame added great depth to the spooky kitty.

Crafting With Jack said...

Spooky kitty, hope he doesn't bite!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Too Cute. Love this cat and the sentiment.

Heidi M said...

Spooky kitty! So cute!