Monday, October 21, 2019

Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop:




https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-21-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1571648172957#c1363784801075331540


πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE



I used Zombie Stare for my ATC card
I colored with Prismacolor pencils
I used Tim Holtz distressed inks to make the back ground
I added the sentiment and some crystals and 3D stickers..






8 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fabulous Zombie Stare ATC !!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fun ATC. Love the zombie and bling.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the colouring of the zombie!

Crafting With Jack said...

Simply too scary --eek!

My Side of Oz said...

He is sooo frightful! Wicked cool background!

Lyneen said...

Super CREEPY Zombie!!!!
Happy 21st Day of Halloween!

Vivian Foo said...

Looking frightful and those colors are great on him.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 21! EEEEK I LOVE it❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for using my Zombie Stare for your creeptastic project!