Monday, October 14, 2019

Day 14 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop:



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-14-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1571049194745#c8139568522758636600


πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE

I used this image from Bugaboo, I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers, I used some Tim Holtz distressed ink  "Dusty Concord" around the edges, I added bats ribbon and a BOO sticker..




9 comments:

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular Card, love all your added elements!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card with a very cute witch x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is so sweet.. Definitely too cute to spook.. Love this design and the batty edge.

Lyneen said...

What a cute Bugaboo witch & house image, as I look I see more and more... spider webs, flying ghost, pumpkins and her crooked broom. Great coloring!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 14! I’m down with a nasty cold & catching up with my hopping now! What a fun lil scene of spookie cuteness!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the Bugaboo image. Great card!

My Side of Oz said...

Delightful! Wonderful image and you brought it to life!

ionabunny said...

Fab house. Cute ghost. Hugz

Vivian Foo said...

Great scene.