Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html


https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-2-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1570005203866#c7577058703455747504


πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE

Today I am entering a card using the Image "Witch 2"from Ikes art.

I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I added the sentiment and some 3D stickers
I used tim Holtz distressed ink around the edges.

 The lighting shows the glitter

I muted the light so there is less of the glitter showing

10 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

Gotta love a glitter witch this gorgeous! Her little friends helping send out the message are perfect, too!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous Witchie card love the little black cat lurking on sentiment.

Val DT for LeighSBDesigns x

Susan Renshaw said...

Great card, Tink! I too love that little cat on the sentiment!

ionabunny said...

Very elegant witch and I love the bling. Hugz

Lyneen said...

AWESOME WITCH... I love her in orange!!! That is the cutest little black cat!~~ Happy 31 Days of Halloween!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 2! Oh what a gorgeous witchy she is in her lushious gown! I know how hard it is to take photos of glitter so I know she is just stunning in real life! That lil black kitty is sooo cute!

Vivian Foo said...

Love her gorgeous gown color.

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous witch!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a wickedly fun witch. Love your coloring and details.

ike said...

That is really super and I love the glittery dress. :-) Good luck with the 31 Days.
Thank you for using one of my images xx
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog