Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop:



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-16-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1571212978226#c757924098095067652



πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE


I used an Image from Bugaboo, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens, The paper is from Recollections I added some 3D stickers.




I am also entering in the leigh sb designs. Progressive challenge ,Here..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2382949105062167&type=3

9 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

I love the sentiment sooo much! A witty witch for sure!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is bewitching. Love the colors and the sentiment.

Lyneen said...

How could this Bugaboo Witch be a bad thing??? She is so darn cute!!! Love the scene with all the witchy elements! HAPPY 16th of 31 DOH!

Susan Renshaw said...

This image and sentiment always makes me smile! Great card Tink!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 16! Such a spooktacular card, witchie is super cute & love the sentiment....my pjs I’m wearing right now say that LOL!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card...love the sentiment!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, love all the elements x

ionabunny said...

She's a funny witch. Hugz

Vivian Foo said...

Cute witch!