Thursday, October 10, 2019

Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-10-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1570700403200#c193238542332900996


πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE


I used this Great image from Bloobel stamps, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens, The paper is from Basic Gray, I added the sentiment and some Halloween stickers. 


10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular Card...love it!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

Susan Renshaw said...

Cool kitty!! Great card!

Crafting With Jack said...

I don’t think I would dare come for that coffee :)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 10! Creeptastic kitty, purrfectly wicked!

Lyneen said...

That is one creepy cat!!! Love the spider and the bat. I used up all my Basic Grey paper a long time ago... loved their papers! Happy 10th DOH!

My Side of Oz said...

Ready to defend the coffee!! Spooktacular!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute and fun. Love the design and the details.

ionabunny said...

fun cat. great background. Hugz

Vivian Foo said...

Love that creepy cat.

Meg Myers said...

Thannk you