Saturday, October 20, 2018

Witches Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween

And hereis the other side of my Junk Journal page. I will be finishing the back later today
I uded another image from Bugaboo Best Witches

I colored her with Prismacolor markers , Glitter pens and Copic markers
For this page I used some die cuts I used a scalloped circle punch to cut the image and the back ground circle added some Purple, Black and Orange  mesh behind the image



I will be posting the back page later..
I am entering the Blog hop here...

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-20-of-31-days-of-halloween-beware.html

9 comments:

Lyneen said...

Love the dies you used on your card! The best Witches" image is darling! Another fun journal page!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Another faBOOlous page, love all the elements! Love that silhouette witch, what company is she from?

ike said...

SPOOK-tacular - I really do love that gorgeous orange paper you're using x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all the orange!

Tink said...

The flying witch is a die I bought from Ali express

Becca Yahrling said...

Fabulous dies used on this awesome page.

valscraftings said...

Fab page, love the silhouette dies.

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Come join us for an ATCoins swap over at LeighSBDesigns Fan Group FB page.

Vivian Foo said...

Looks spooky!

Crafting With Jack said...

A great page, love the flying witch.