Sunday, October 21, 2018

Day 21 Witches at the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

I made an ATC card
I used an image from Digital Delights
I added some Glitter color to the image but it dose not really show up in photo
I fussy cut the image and used foam tape to raise it off the card
The background paper is from Odd Ball art
I added the "Little Cat Witch" and a 3D witch hat



I am entering the Hop here..
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-21-of-31-days-of-halloween-no-rest.html

Also at SUYP here..
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/10/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-35.html

9 comments:

Lyneen said...

Looks like this little cat witch is in a bit of a fix and ready to be boiled!!! What a cute ATC!

Susan Renshaw said...

Very cute!

ike said...

That is so very cute and fabulous colouring. A real sweetie.
You should enter him in my Cats Challenges - Meowloween :-D x

valscraftings said...

Fab ATC...love the cute kitty!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Come join us for an ATCoins swap over at LeighSBDesigns Fan Group FB page.

ike said...

YaY ! Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Becca Yahrling said...

She's a darling image and your ATC is lovely.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Awww that kitty witch is PURRfect!

Vivian Foo said...

Very cute!

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh that cat is so cute.