Saturday, October 13, 2018

31 Days of Halloween Day 13

I made 2 ATC cards using images from Odd Ball art
I colored with Glitter pens and then fussy cut the images to fit on the card I used foam squares to Lift the images and give dimension to them.
I added a flower sticker and drew Birds on one ATC.

I made these a few months ago but I just Love them!!




Im entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop .. Here
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-13-of-31-days-of-halloween-lucky-13.html

8 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Great ATC 's, love your backgrounds, is that mesh a stamp?

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have coloured the images!

valscraftings said...

Fab ATCs love the glitter!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovin' the sparkle! Awesome makes.

Lyneen said...

Super great ATCs... love the backgrounds!!! Cut little mummy!

ike said...

Fabulous ATCs. Great images and I LUV the glitz :-)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FaBOOlous ATCs, that mummy is so adorable!!!!

Vivian Foo said...

Great ATCs!