Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Bride of Franky.. Monster Day 17 of 31 Days of Halloween

I made a journaling card today using an Image from Odd Ball Art Brides.
I fussy cut the image
I colored with Prismacolor pencils , Glirret pens and Copic markers
The back ground is a newspaper print that was sent to me
I added the words.

I am entering the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-17-of-31-days-of-halloween-hallows.html

Also Odd Ball art challenge  Here...
https://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/2018/10/oddball-challenge-october-2018.html?fbclid=IwAR3h4X8ulXdJDou8kBSd90K7e4MgxVYFLtcSijOjdwPOei6M09GKUSriR0I

10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fab card...run away little bride....

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great journaling card.

Susan Renshaw said...

Another scary card, Tink! I am working backwards!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool, I do love Frankie! Yay, I'm all caught up with my hopping!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love that print - very cool! Great card.

Lyneen said...

Now that is one guy I would not want to marry!!!! Cute little bride! love the background!!!

ike said...

Superb - I always loved Boris as the best Frankie. A great page x

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Love your little bride of Frankenstein.
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
Hugs, Tina – DT Leader

Penny said...

This is so cool, love the printed background and ofcourse the image attached :)
thanks for sharing with us in the Oddball October challenge


PennyOddball DT

Julie Gleeson said...

How fabulous! Thank you for sharing at Oddball Art Challenge for Oct! Hugs Julie Dt xox