Friday, October 5, 2018

Patties Creations October Challenge!!

The challenge this month is .. Autumn/Halloween.
For my DT card I used  Bats over pumpkin patch and Haunted house images
I colored with Glitter markers,
The paper is from Recollections
I added the sentiments and some die cut ghosts.



Thank you for stopping by.. I hope you will join this months challenge.. You can find it here...
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/



I am also entering it into the 31 days of Halloween here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-2-of-31-days-of-halloween-kitty.html?

20 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous Halloween card!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Totally spooky and kooky, love it! Thanks for joining in on the spooktivities going down at LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween blog hop!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card and I love those ghosts!

Monique's art said...

Great card love the haunted house

Becca Yahrling said...

This is a wickedly cute scene. And I love the papers
you used on the front and on the inside.

My Side of Oz said...

Spooky fun scene! I love the fence and pumpkins! xx

Lisa said...

What a cool card! Love the fun scene on the front and the inside is just as cool as the outside! And thank you for stopping by my place too!

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular card, love the he images. x

ike said...

A very cool card :-)

Mary Holshouser said...

that is a wicked looking fence.
Fun inside. Can see why
you have such a fence.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lyneen said...

Cute card... love the Haunted House on the hill!

Pattie G said...

Ellen,
Great Halloween Card!!!
Hugs
Pattie

Sarah said...

What a wonderfully spooky Halloween card :)

Joy Wilson said...

Great Halloween card! I love that font!
Hugs, Joy
joyfullystamps.blogspot.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card! Love it!!
Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jackiekg said...

A fun Halloween card - like the ghosts.
Jackie

Vic said...

A great card! I love the little ghostie diecuts too!Your Patties Creations teamee...Vic, x

Shylaashree said...

it is very spooky and a great halloween card
shylaa - Teamie@pattie's creation

Vivian Foo said...

Fabulous!!

Sall said...

Those ghosts are adorable