Monday, October 22, 2018

31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop day 22

I finished my page from yesterday
I used the card I made this morning
I added it to my page and made a pocket
Then I just made a Cute BAT ATC card
I used image from Digital Delights and fussy cut it and used Foam tape to raise it off the ATC card
The background is digi paper from Odd Ball Art
I also added the cute Kitty ATC I made the other day
I added some Sticko stickers and 3D stickers




I am entering the Blog Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-22-of-31-days-of-halloween-day-1-of.html

8 comments:

ike said...

Hahaha - oh, that bat is just adorable. I love all these creations :-)

Lyneen said...

That is the cutest bat!!! You are on a roll with all your journal pages. What a great book you will have when you are finished!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that bat!

valscraftings said...

Love the cute bat....wonderful images!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

Super sweet images. The bat is precious!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FaBOOlous! That bat is just the cutest!

Vivian Foo said...

Adorable images!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is the first cute bat I have seen x