Thursday, October 11, 2018

Out for a BITE!

I made this card using the challenge image from Limited runs
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
I added the sentiment and a felt Bat
The paper is from Recollections





I am entering the 31 days of Halloween Blog Hop here..
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-11-of-31-days-of-halloween-truth-is.html?showComment=1539246266641#c8157709452838381107

And Limited runs challenge here...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.726294491064893&type=3

9 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun invite to a meal.
Hope you aren't meant
to be the main course.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your card...fab colours! Great sentiment!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous card, love the image! x

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT

Lyneen said...

I am loving all of your cute images... this little vampire is DAAAAHHHRRRR-ling! TFS!

Crafting With Jack said...

I love this cute image x

Becca Yahrling said...

This is spooktacular, Tink. Love that felt bat.

ike said...

Oh, that is really cool. I love the papers and your cute bat. The Drac is really super cute. :-)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oh Dracula is just the cutest LOL! Spooktacular card, love the sentiment!

Vivian Foo said...

Very cute Dracula!