Friday, October 19, 2018

Day 19 If the Broom fits..

I just finished the back of my Junk Journal page..
I made this page a Journaling page with a pocket and another Jpurnaling card
I used images from Bugaboo and a card image that was sent to me
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
The papers are from Recollections
I added 3D stickers and orange mesh on the tag




Im entering the Blog Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-19-of-31-days-of-halloween-crimson.html

7 comments:

ike said...

Lol - that is such a fun page. Great colouring :-) x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your back page!! This is turning into a brilliant journal!

Lyneen said...

Love your tag on this page! Fantastic page. What a treasure!

valscraftings said...

Love your back page, images and sentiment!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun sentiment! And I love the broom/witch image from
Bugaboo.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

bwahahaha, faBOOlous and funny!!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Great pair of pages, love the sentiment and the vintage image