Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 18 at 31 Days of Halloween Blog hop

I made another page for my Junk Journal
I used images from Odd Ball art
I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers
I used a scalloped circle punch on the Bats
I added a 3 D sticker cat and Happy Halloween
The page paper is from Recollections


I am entering the Hop here...
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/day-18-of-31-days-of-halloween.html

Also entering Odd Ball art challenge here..
http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/2018/10/oddball-challenge-october-2018.html

10 comments:

valscraftings said...

Fab J. Page....love the sentiment!

Val, LeighSBDesigns DT x

Monique's art said...

great card and senti

Susan Renshaw said...

Another fab junk page!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome page for your junk journal. I love how you did the
bats with the scalloped circle.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool page, she's a real cutie!

Lyneen said...

Your journal is going to pretty awesome when you are finished!!!! Love your image and the sentiment you paired with her!

ike said...

A really great page and I love how that orange pops out at you :-D

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Such a spooky card and i love the poem.
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
Hugs, Tina – DT Leader

Crafting With Jack said...

Great page, going to a fabulous journal.

Penny said...

Love your pencil work in this project, thanks for sharing with us in the Oddball October challenge


Penny Oddball DT