Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Ikes World Challenge #127

The Challenge this month is "Looking Forward to Christmas"
For my DT card  I used images from "Feleaz Navidad"







I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens,
For the first card I added the sentiment and a glitter wreath.
The paper is from Recollections


 


For my second card I added a ribbon for the curtain and bows hanging from it. I used distressed ink around the edges and added some snow day and snow flake stickers
The paper is from Recollections



 





















Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join this months challenge.. You can find it here...

1 comment:

ike said...

How amazing - these cards are gorgeous. The cat butt one made me giggle :-)
Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog