Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Holiday Critter Chaos - Day 3






I used a Grumpy cat image
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I die cut the tag and then coffee stained it, then I used Tim Holtz distressed inks over the coffee stain and around the edges of the image..I added ribbon.


You can find Day 3 challenge here..
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-3.html

I am also entering the SUYP challenge.. here..
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous tag, love that Grumpy Cat! Thank you for joining in with our Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug
x

ike said...

Super Tag. Grumpy cat is such a fun image :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Happy New Year.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Helen said...

Great tag - that cat certainly is pretty grumpy!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug and Happy New Year!

Helen x