Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 20 of 31 days of Halloween blog hop

 

Everyone is invited to join in on the spooktivities!
My Blog Hops are always stress free fun with a few simple rules to ensure YOU have a wicked good time as well as qualify for the prizes too!  It's never too late to join the spooktivities, check out all the hop deets and rules on how to play as either a Wicked Blogger or as a Sinister Stalker HERE🎃
 
Join us and countdown to October 31st in spooktacular LeighSBDesigns style!
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/10/day-1-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html



For my card I used the "Grimm Reaper " image from leighsbdesigns
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I added the sentiment and distressed ink around the edges 
The paper is from Recollections.




8 comments:

valscraftings said...

Welcome to the hop Tink....Fabulous card, love how you coloured Grimm Reaper, fab sentiment too!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 20 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this creeptastic make! My Grimm Reaper is looking so handsome and scary here, LOVE IT!
Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Vivian Foo said...

Love your Fab make!

Susan Renshaw said...

So pleased to see you in the hop Tink. Love your Grimm Reaper card!

Crafting With Jack said...

Nice to see you Tink and a great card, although I wouldn’t go anywhere with him!

My Side of Oz said...

He is looking stunning on this wonderful card! Love it!

Lyneen said...

Love this image of the Grimm Reaper! Great card!

cheap erectile dysfunction pills online said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!