Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Ikes World Challenge #126 "Kindness"

The Nov. Challenge is "Kindness"
For my DT card I used Ikes image "Kindness"
I colored 2 images with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and copic markers.
I fussy cut one image and attached it so it is raised up on the first image..I added the sentiment and hearts, The paper is digi printed..



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join theis months challenge... You can find it here...
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ike said...

Really beautiful work and clever cutting. Your colouring is fabulous and I love all the colour in the background and sentiment :-) Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Mimi said...

I love this, such a beautiful image and beautiful colouring too. Awesome the way you have added dimension to the image with the layering :) xxxx