Saturday, January 28, 2012

One day

I will have a Drama free day.....
OK so maybe an hour!

I will have a Perfectly behaved child...
OK.. so maybe at least not a Sticky Child!

I will have the money to take a Tropical vacation..
OK, dose the scent of Tropical dish soap count?

I will have the Perfect hair day...
OK .. at least have a free minute to blow dry it!

I will get my makeup on stright before someone calls "MOMMY"....
ok.. at least I keep trying.. right?

I will get to read something that dose not start off with "Once upon a time"..
ok, I did read a recipie the other day!

I will make my bed Before I get in it again...
ok.. I did change and wash sheets the other day...



I will have self cleanning appliences....
OK.. The only self cleanning thing I have here is the CAT.. But that counts.. right?

I will so Miss all the everyday normal things that come with it all....
OK.. so I'm HAPPY!


1 comment:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

love your wishful thoughts..
susan s.