Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 1, 2008

It is with great pain I write this entry,
I posted a picture I recieved for Mothers day of my son's baby's ultra sound,
They lost him...
My son called, he got to hold his little boy for a while.. My heart is broken for him ,and for the Mom that will cry and ask "Why" but never get comfort from any answer.The hospital took baby pictures for them, Joel said the baby looks like he is just sleeping, My son named him Joel Jr. and he said he begged him to just wake up! OMG, I am in such hurt way down deep where a Mother hurts for her child, its not like any other kind of pain you feel, its a Mothers pain, When your child hurts the most unbareable hurt and you can't take it away!!!How can such total JOY in adopting Emmy transform into such pain in my grandson's still birth>????I take some comfort in knowing he is in Summerland, in the Goddesses arms, Goddess is a Mother too and she know's the pain Kena and Joel are in.... She will comfort.....

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

HUGS

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

My heart goes out to your DIL and son. I cannot even begin to imagine the heartache they currently feel. *hugs* to your ENTIRE family!