Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday March 24. PAY IT FORWARD!!

Pay it forward..
I just joined over at Just a mom.
http://sevenwithoneextra.blogspot.com/
The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift - hopefully it won't take me that long..... You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.It's that easy This Sounds like it will be so much fun, so please leave a comment soon if you want to take part in the "Pay It Forward" challenge..... would love to have you play the game........... so who will it be? be brave,,, I AM GOING TO BE,,,,

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

thank you thank you thank you very much I am excited!!!!!