Thursday, October 31, 2019

Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-31-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1572509748623#c1252013254985595150

πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE

WOW! I can not believe we are it the LAST day of the Halloween Hop!! It just went way too fast!!! 
A Huge Thank You to Leigh S-B for all your hard work Hosting this hop!! 
I Loved seeing every project, They are all AWESOME!!

For my card I used the "Egyption cat" From LeighSB designs.
I colored with Prismacolor pencils , Glitter pens and Copic markers.
I used distressed ink around the edges, I added some material to look like a WEB, and a Plastic Spider, I also added a die cut "BOO "  a Ghost and spider ribbon.





Have a Wonderful Samhain  Witches!!!

12 comments:

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular Card Tink!! Love your added WEB and BOO to join the fab Egyptian Cat!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

Great card, love the additions of the "web" and spider.

Vivian Foo said...

Love how you assembled all the elements here.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Boo-tastic project. Love the Egyption Cat and the design elements.

Mrs A. said...

Wonderful Egyptian cat. Love your chosen colours. Happy Halloween to you. Hugs ValeryAnne.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love uoir webby fabric and the spider ribbon. Great make! Happy Halloween!

Lyneen said...

Love the Egyptian Cat... Fabulous coloring... great card!!! Happy Halloween!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Halloween! Thank you so much for joining in on LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, it’s been a real treat having you play!
Oooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE how you’ve coloured my Cleo Egyptian Cat,! I’m thrilled you’ve had so much fun!

My Side of Oz said...

Great Egyptian Cat! Love all of the elements!

ike said...

Excellent. Great colouring and I love the embellies :-) So well done completing the 31 DOH xx
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Heidi M said...

Great Egyptian cat card! I love how you added the web and spider. Spooky!

valscraftings said...

Well done Tink for completing the hop with your Spooktacular entries and hopping to all blogs to leave some spooky love πŸ’—....so not fair when a person plays each day with an entry BUT does not hop to all blogs to leave some spooky love πŸ’—