Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Day 30 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop:



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-30-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1572422690494#c7832776725587522328

πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE

I can't believe we are already in Day 30 of the Halloween hop! It has been a Fantastic journey this month, I'm sad to see it end already.. only one more day left!!

For my card today I used "Anubis"
I colored with Prismacolor pencils , Glitter pens and Copic markers. I used distressed ink around the edges and added the sentiment and a die cut feather.



10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

I agree it has been an awesome month! Love your card, your Anubis is quite awesome himself x

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular Card using the awesome Anubis!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous. Love this image and your coloring of Anubis..

Susan Renshaw said...

I can't believe we are almost at the end for another year!! This is a fabulous image, grsat make!

Lyneen said...

LOVE ANibus with those GREEN BLUE eyes!!! Fabulous card!!! Happy 31 Days of Halloween~

ike said...

A gorgeous creation. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Vivian Foo said...

Me too sad to see it ends soon.. Love you used green to color its eyes.

My Side of Oz said...

One scary kitty! Your feather die is gorgeous and looks wonderful with Anubus!

My Side of Oz said...

Tink, please email when you get a chance at nbourdeu21@gmail.com. I owe you a prize from a couple years ago and I want to send it to you :) Thanks!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 30! LOVE IT! What a delight to see my handsome Anubis so BOOtiful used here! Thank you for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, it’s been a real treat having you join in on the spooktivitiesπŸŽƒ