Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Day 29 of 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop:



https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/day-29-of-31-days-of-halloween-blog-hop.html?showComment=1572336890491#c5720617065716761502



πŸŽƒThis Blog Hop is stress free with common sense rules and NO sign-up required!
πŸŽƒPlay as often as you want on the days you want!
πŸŽƒAll art welcome, creepy and cute!
πŸŽƒNew and old projects welcome!
πŸŽƒShare New projects to win a weekly Blogger Prize!
πŸŽƒOther company stamps are welcome!
πŸŽƒ Spooktacular prizes up for grabs! 
πŸŽƒ Promote the Blog Hop and display the badge on your blogs!
πŸŽƒHAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE


This Hop has been just Awesome! I can not believe it is almost over,  Just two more days! A HUGE Thank you to Leigh SB designs for all the work she has done hosting this Amazing Hop, and to everyone who entered.. I have looked and commented on every post and I just Love all your creations..  I Thank you all for the sweet comments I have received on my posts..

For today's card I used "Enchanted Garden Mushroom house and Hazel fairy"
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens, I added the sentement and some 3D stickers..


8 comments:

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular Card...love the mushroom cottage with the Faeries and the Witchiepoo Hat!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps is a proud sponsor of the Cat Lovers Hop & we’re playing too! Stop by LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog while you hop!
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Vivian Foo said...

Love how you added that witch's hat for added interest.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun. Love the scene and embellishments.

Lyneen said...

I love you Halloween fairy house!!!! Great colors~ fun background batty paper.!!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous scene, love those toadstools, great design x

Susan Renshaw said...

I have chosen to use these toadstools for my last page! Really enjoyed hopping and seeing all your makes! Thanks for your support!

My Side of Oz said...

You have created a fabulous Halloween town! I love the colors with the Enchanted Garden image! Magical!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 29! Thanks for sharing your Spooktacular card using my Enchanted Garden Mushroom Cottage & Hazel Faerie set in LeighSBDesigns 9th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop! I’m so delighted you have been having a FaBOOlous time hopping!

Leigh S-B
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns