Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 13

So I am making a quick supper tonight for Emmy and me, just hot dogs and Mac & cheese..
Anyway, I start putting the hotdogs into the pan of water and Emmy grabs one off the plate and she takes off running..
Well I have to chase her because I still cut up hot dogs so she dose not choke on em...
After a MARATHON through the house, I finially catch her and attempt to take the hotdog away.
I should have known better!! I was doomed from the time she first grabed it!
Now she is YELLING from the top of her sweet little voice
" MY PICKLE!"
Pickle? No its a HOT DOG....
To which she announced in a SCREECH " PICKLE"
'SMY PICKLE" "MY" MY" MY" "OH SMY PICKLE"
OK OK Alright already! "You can have the Hot dog. PICKLE!!
Sometimes , You just gotta Pickle your battles!!! LOL.
Emmy went on to eat 3 more PICKLE"S!!!!

Brightest Blessings to ALL...