Friday, March 7, 2008

Ever have a REALLY bad Morning???

You know the ones.. Where you just should have stayed in bed?
I was up at 5AM as always, and the first sign I had that this was NOT going to be my day, was when I went to go PEE only to discover that I put the F#@%EN maxi pad on UP SIDE DOWN!!
YEP! Sure did... let me tell you , when you PULL off one of those babys that are upside down it tends to make ya a bit CRANKY!!!!
Not to mention somewhat BALD!! Talk about Your BAD hair days????LOL!
I REALLY have to keep my contacts in till I actually GO to bed at night!!!
Brightest Blessings to ALL.

2 comments:

Tanya Siekman said...

OMG .... that is hilarious!

What's with you and maxi pads? Remember the story you told me about your son sticking one to his head in the shopping cart? That was funny too.

Tanya

JUST A MOM said...

OK THANKS IT I HAVE TO NOW WHERE YOU LIVE I NEED TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND HAVE COFFEE!!!!!!!! I just love ya to death!!!!!!!! or no to LIFE!!!