Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bubble Bubble, Toil trouble!!

I have started packing for the move to our Big house!! I am now up to my Butt in cardboard! I can't find the dog!!
I know Emmy is still here, she pop's her head up every once in awhile from a different pile of box's!! LOL!
I can't wait till this move is over and my life settles back to a some what normal state again.
It's hard to pack and know what to keep and what to throw away.. I'm at the point now , the "Let's just toss it" stage!!
Emmy is unpacking boxes for me as I pack them. ERRR! She's too cute.
I managed to whip up some blueberry pancakes for breakfast this morning, Emmy took her plate and fed the dog!!LOL.
Well he liked them!
I made more for Emmy, she ate, I guess she wanted to make sure Wolfie got some too.

Brightest Blessings to All.

1 comment:

Tanya Siekman said...

You're moving? I wish I had a bigger house. We live in a 200 year old farmhouse, but it's not big enough. I need more space!

Good luck with the move!

Tanya
The Dairy Wife