Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Ike,s World Challenge#114

This months Challenge is Color Inspiration




For my DT project I used the Cornucopia image
I made a page in my Thankful Journal
I used a stencil and Glimmer mist paints for the page
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I added some Fall leaves and some fall stickers


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge. You can find it here...
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Also entering

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-mixed-media-challenge.html

3 comments:

ike said...

How fabulous that is. I really love your background. I must try and have a play at some backgrounds - everyone seems to have so much fun doing them.
Thank you very much for taking the time to make this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

The background is beautiful and pretty colors used. Love seeing your lovely journal at STAMPlorations Mixed Media November challenge Tink and best of luck.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
My Instagram

Sanna said...

great page! thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge this month!