Saturday, December 10, 2016

Shaky!

I used another image from Bloobel, colored her with Glitter pens , copic markers and watercolor pencils, I added the sentiment some gems and die cut butterflys. If you look close even her teeth are a bit brown...lol  .I am entering in the Coffee lovers blog hop , you can find it here..http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/12/2017-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
I am giving this with a bag of DD coffee.. I am entering the simon says Monday challenge Here
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


16 comments:

Ceal said...

how fun!

Shelly said...

Too fun!

~amy~ said...

Now that's a big cup of coffee!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Love the Bloobel image so much and your coloring is spot on!! Thank you for the inspiration

Maura said...

Cute tag to go with a bag of DD! Thanks for joining us in our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Maura

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute....I think I need a bit more caffeine myself. LOL

Fikreta said...

its great card!

Lisa said...

So cute! Love it!

Teri said...

Very fun! I wish I had a cup that large.

Hetty said...

Totally cute card.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so fun and just darling - love!!

Helen F. said...

HaHaHa! time for Decaf!

Echo said...

Yes...I want to feel this everyday!Cute card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Funny card!!!

Helen Gullett said...

LOL... oh totally yah! This is way too funny!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun image and sentiment!