Wednesday, June 2, 2021

SUYP June Challenge

 FURRYTHING GOES

All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature . You can make anything you like - Cards, Journal pages, Mixed Media, Sewing etc. etc.  so long as the main feature is a CAT    =^..^=

I used this cute image for my card.
I colored with Prismacolor pencils 
the paper is digi printed and I added the sentiment and some seashell pieces.


I am entering the Challenge over at SUYP, you can find it here...
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

ike said...

A sweet card. Such a cute little kitty - I hope he manages to catch something :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog