Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Yep..I Tried!

I used this image from Bugaboo.. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers ,I used Tim Holtz distressed ink "Mowed Lawn" around the edges, The paper is from Recollections, I added some glitter punched snowflakes..


I am entering the challenge at Catch the bug, You can find it here..
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/november-anything-goes-challenge.html?fbclid=IwAR1MDkkIFo3ZgfX5g-IOymNrHB62jBJD5ba2QTJ1YopF29hdDDU_P7bfeDc

2 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Stamps challenge - good luck in the draw!
Our week-long Christmas Critter Chaos starts later today - hope to see YOU there too!
Jen L Bugaboo DT

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's AG challenge.
xxx Margreet DT