Thursday, November 7, 2019

2019 FALL | WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!



http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/11/2019-fall-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/


When:  Friday, November 1, 2019 –  Friday, November 8, 2019

Time: 6:00 am pacific
We moved to a non-specific theme hop.  Your projects still do need to have a caffeinated element [coffee, tea, cocoa, hot apple cider].  Your projects should be new, not previously posted, please no back linking.

 I can not believe we are already in Day 7! This hop has been fantastic, I love all the creations I am trying to comment on all but I dont think I will get them done as I have been sick with a double inner infection so bad that I have been dizzy like the room spins! UGH..

For my card today I used this image from IKES World, I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Glitter pens and Copic markers. The paper is from Echo Park, I added the sentiment and some die cut coffee pieces.





6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the fun coffee themed die cuts around your card edge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee design with that image and sentiment.

New Creations said...

Wonderful and fun!

Fikreta said...

its so great!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Billie A said...

Just right for the coffee lovers hop.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is great! love it