Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Day 3 Monster Birthday Bash - Anything but a Card!






Bugaboo is having a Monster Birthday Challenge all week..

For this challenge I made a tag
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I cut the tag using Card stock paper
I added a torn piece of music paper
I used Tim Holtz distressed ink around the edgesand added some eye lash thread
I added the sentiment




I am entering the challenge here...
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/day-3-monster-birthday-bash-anything_14.html

2 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Hi Tink, I love your tag, and I'm so glad you are playing along at Bugaboo! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week for our 9th birthday celebration at Catch the Bug Challenges! Julie O, DT at Bugaboo Stamps

Lisa Lynn said...

Tink your birthday tag is adorable. Great sentiment. Thanks for joining in the 9th Annual Catch the Bug Birthday Bash, Lisa Lynn DT.