Saturday, August 25, 2018

HIMCR #367 - Any Holiday!

This weeks challenge over at HIMCR is Any Holiday!

The sponsor is Ike's Art!


The prize this week is...



For my DT card I used Patchimals. I colored with prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens, the paper is from Colorbok, I fussy cut the Patchimals and glued them on the paper, I added the sentiment and some Paw prints.





Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join this weeks challenge.. You can find it here..
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/03/himcr-346-freestyle.html


2 comments:

ike said...

This is super pretty. I love the delicate pastel colours. Thank you for using my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Bravo!!!
Blessings.