Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Ike's world Challenge #110- Christmas in July

The Challenge this Month is Christmas in July;
I made a page for my DT project. I decided to go a nit on the Gothic side..
I used the 12 days of Creepmas and Cat tree .
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Glitter pens
I fussy cut the Cat tree and added the sentiments, the paper is digi printed


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will join this months challenge.. You can find it here..

https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ike said...

Bwahahahaha - oh, this is just BRILLIANT. !! I laughed out loud :-D I can just imagine this sort of dark, Gothic Christmas at the house of the Adams Family or something. LoL
Fabulous piece and thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!