Monday, June 21, 2010

They Grow WAY TOO FAST!!!

Emmy Graduated from Pre-school last week and she got her First Big Girl bike (With trainning wheels) and her Helmet, elbow and knee pads..
As I watched my baby very independently putting on all her new aperatis in preperation to take that First ride on her new bike.. I just wanted to cry!
But instead I fought back my tearsand held the doors open for her to walk her 18 inch bike outside, the bike looks sooo big to me next to my baby girl!
We got outside and ... well ... here she goes...
She's 5 years old now!! She's Learning to FLY!!!




1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh how fabulous! jade is soooooooo afraid of her training bike! but then, jade is a wuss at heart1 no really she's afraid of her shadow! takes after her mom! what a job trying to make her NOT afraid of everything!

way to go em!

need your address - please email me.

hugs :)