Monday, May 10, 2010

The stamping boutique...FREEDOM

I have a couple cards to show you today, I Love this image,
I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and glitter pens, I made my back ground paper with pieces of Card stock and a white pencil.. I added the sentament "Free to be ME"




I printed Digi paper for the back ground of this card, I also colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and a glitter pen , I added some Prima Flowers and a brad



You can find this and Many mare Fantastic images here..

3 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! these are both absolutely fantabulous!!!

cheryl said...

this is just brill hun love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Barb said...

Hey, Tink! Great cards... too cute :) And to answer your question about Gothic digi's: I believe Tellen's Place has some & Stamp Insanity... as I come across them, I'll send you a note :)