Monday, December 14, 2009

SUNSHINE Monday!!

I know.. I'm a day late with this post but I had computer issues and could not even turn on my computer!! ERRR.. But thanks to my Wonderful Hubby, my comp. is all better now!!

I have a card today using a Snowglobe and a snowman image..

I colored with my Prismacolor pencils and used Glitter pens RED & GREEN on the snowglobe base. The papers are again from my Xmas slab I bought at Micheals..I added Prisma leaves.


You can find all the Fantastic images right here...

http://www.yourspecialdelivery.co.uk/sunshine-stamps.html

Have a SUNSHINE filled day!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Holy Smokes girlie! You rocked this card! Great work. I love your take on the snowglobe and your colouring is terrific! Great job! :)

Stef H said...

i love snow globes and this is super!

hugs,

Kym Weber said...

What a fabulous snowglobe! Awesome job!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

This looks great! Good job!