Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Thursday!!

And it's time for some insperation using images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!! You can see all her Wonderful Images here...

I used the CUTE WITCH again, I just LOVE this image!!


Then I used this little spider.. I colored with Prismacolor pencils and used some spooky tree digi paper


The next two images are from her new set Coffee set..


I have one more card to show you all, and I think It is the BEST card!

This one was made by Emmy (she's 4 years old) and she took almost all afternoon working on it..

Keep checking back for more Great cards using LSS images!!

8 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Cut cards Ellen! And tell Emmy that I liked her witch the best;)

Rowena said...

what fun cards! Emmy did a wonderful job with her card :)

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow you've been busy! Great cards! The coffee cup on is my fav! cool paper! Great job Emmy too!

Diana said...

These are SUPER ADORABLE cards! I love when my little girl crafts with me too!

Olena said...

Super cute card! Love it! ~Olena~

Kim Nath said...

They are all so great and Emmy's is just adorable!

Margie said...

Very cute!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love all your fab projects! Emily is quite the little stamper, too! Great job ladies!!!