Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Thursday!!

And it's time for some insperation using images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!! You can see all her Wonderful Images here...

I used the CUTE WITCH again, I just LOVE this image!!


Then I used this little spider.. I colored with Prismacolor pencils and used some spooky tree digi paper


The next two images are from her new set Coffee set..


I have one more card to show you all, and I think It is the BEST card!

This one was made by Emmy (she's 4 years old) and she took almost all afternoon working on it..

Keep checking back for more Great cards using LSS images!!

7 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Cut cards Ellen! And tell Emmy that I liked her witch the best;)

Rowena said...

what fun cards! Emmy did a wonderful job with her card :)

Unknown said...

Wow you've been busy! Great cards! The coffee cup on is my fav! cool paper! Great job Emmy too!

Diana said...

These are SUPER ADORABLE cards! I love when my little girl crafts with me too!

Olena said...

Super cute card! Love it! ~Olena~

Kim said...

They are all so great and Emmy's is just adorable!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love all your fab projects! Emily is quite the little stamper, too! Great job ladies!!!